A permeable mattress like the Newton Crib Mattress helps lessen your baby’s danger of suffocating while they sleep. Is it a good investment? To learn more, keep reading this review.
Newton Crib Mattress Dimensions
Both baby cribs and toddler beds may use the 2-stage Newton Crib Mattress.
- Dimensions of the little crib mattress: 38″ x 24″ x 3″
9 lbs. in weight
- Dimensions of a standard crib mattress are 52″ x 28″ x 5.5″ or 4″
Size: 14 lbs.
Details for Newton Crib Mattresses
- A lack of hazardous chemical fire retardants
- It uses chemical-free, naturally flammable materials that surpass strict government flammability regulations.
- It is created from natural viscose (reconstituted wood pulp)
- Ten percent food-grade polymer and ninety percent air make up the unique Wovenaire core.
- 100% breathable, hypoallergenic, and free of allergens
- 100% washable in a machine
- Complete recycling
- Zero foam
- Zero glue
- Not latex
- Without metal springs
- Negligible VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- There is a waterproof cover option.
- Using natural, chemical-free materials allows natural viscose cover to surpass stringent federal flammability criteria.
- There is no usage of memory foam.
100-Night Trial of Sleep
For items purchased on the Newton Baby website, the firm provides a 100-night trial period. You receive a complete refund if you’re unhappy with the crib mattress for your child. The sleep experiment begins as soon as your newborn is brought home from the hospital. Therefore, it is still possible to get this crib mattress in advance.
This sleep trial does not apply to mattresses purchased elsewhere. Instead, you must adhere to the store’s return guidelines.
15 Incredible Benefits of Newton Crib Mattress
- As long as you adhere to the manufacturer’s cleaning recommendations, it is constructed of non-toxic polymers that keep their form for years (such as not using heat to dry the patented Wovenaire core)
- It is fully unzipping the cover does cleaning and washing it simply.
- Product not recalled
- It is compact and fits typical crib dimensions.
- It isn’t thicker than the typical 6-inch crib mattress.
- Greenguard Gold Certification
- Your baby can still breathe through it because it is made to be breathable, even while they are lying face down.
- It is constructed of non-toxic components.
- It passes stringent quality checks.
- The cloud-patterned quilted cover is available in a variety of colours.
- It is a baby product that resists fire but doesn’t include hazardous fire retardants.
- It’s free of allergens.
- This mattress’s components are all easily cleaned.
- It is a 2-in-1 infant item that also functions as a toddler bed.
- It controls the temperature to avoid being too hot.
Some Drawbacks with Newton Crib Mattress
- If your infant is under one year old, you should avoid covering the crib mattress with a waterproof mattress pad since it may reduce airflow.
- Pee can also travel through the mattress because of the absorbent material.
- There needs to be a mattress pad included.
- It’s not natural
- There is a waterproof mattress option; however, it costs the most ($349.99) compared to the other choices.
A limited lifetime guarantee is also included with every Newton crib mattress. There is just a 2-year limited warranty on the crib mattress pad. This guarantee covers only the initial purchaser. Before receiving a refund, you must present evidence of purchase.
Note: The 100-night trial guarantee covers orders purchased on the official Newton Baby website.
Why You Should Purchase a Newton Crib Mattress
Looking for a mattress with a removable innerspring.
If desire a product that develops with your child.
Need completely hypoallergenic baby bed.
You want your baby’s breathable mattress to give you peace of mind.
You want a mattress that resists fire but doesn’t contain harmful flame retardants.
If you’re seeking a mattress in a lesser price range
Avoid Newton Crib Mattress
You choose an organic crib mattress over one made of unbreathable materials.
Q. What side of the Newton mattress is for the infant?
The Newton crib mattress doesn’t have a firmness that is different on each side for newborns and toddlers. As an alternative, it employs two-stage firmness, which is the best for both the baby and toddler phases.
Q . How long does a Newton mattress take to dry out?
Around 2 to 6 hours
Depending on the airflow in the space, this will take between 2 and 6 hours. Place the core in front of a fan or a well-ventilated room to hasten the process. Never dry it with a hand dryer.